With the continuous rise in the cost of living, it has become even more relevant to dig deep to pay for club fees such as facilities, equipment, training, games and all the other costs associated with running a grassroots club.
There are many ways clubs go about their fundraising activities, but we believe we have the perfect solution for clubs raising funds while having a beautiful keepsake for life at the same time.
- Your club’s official book raises funds through your annual/book sales, advertising and sponsorship.
- Your club’s official annual is the same quality (and sometimes better) as the big professional clubs such as Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Rangers, Celtic, etc.
- Your child becomes the star of the book with their own profile, just like the elite professional idols.
- Your club’s official annual is packed with everything you’d expect from a football annual, from photos, interviews, tips, features, spotlights, and so much more.
- Not everyone can say they have appeared in a book. Now is your chance.
- The quality of your club’s official annual is outstanding, and you’ll be the envy of your rivals and other clubs in your league.
- The fun aspects of opening the pages in your club’s book are a joy to behold. The pages are full-colour (and black and white for historical photos), and the feel of the glossy pages is supreme.
- Advertisers are safe in the knowledge that your club’s book is never far away from the coffee table in each club member’s home. Need a joiner? Looking for a hairdresser? We’ve found the best way to network is to showcase business opportunities inside your club’s annual. Most businesses who place adverts in your club’s book are local to you and, more often than not, are self-employed parents who have their own businesses. It’s a perfect match-up, and so far, our records show healthy results for business owners who place adverts in our books.
- Your club raises its profile and attracts attention. Looking for new players and sponsorship deals might now look more attractive when you show them your stunning official annual that you are proud of.
- There are more than ten reasons why your club should own your very own official club annual, but we’ll wrap it up here by writing our very own slogan: it’s a win-win for everyone involved. Parents and guardians get to see their child’s profile in a proper football annual, and children and young members can look back in years to come with wonderful memories of having appeared in an actual football book.
If feel your club could do with some extra funds then GET STARTED TODAY! by clicking here >>>